Friday, July 2, 2010

Ranger U


A couple weekends ago I attended Ranger U and learned a lot about stamping, painting and a little dabble in mixed media.  A lot of time later, I came home with 75 new techniques to make my crafting a little more advanced!  And it helps me do my job better, so it was well worth the weekend trip up to New Jersey!


Tim Holtz & Claudine Hellmuth were two of our teachers, and I think they are both just so great at what they do. 

The first session we did was all about Perfect Pearls.  I've heard of these before, but had never used them.  They are quickly becoming one of my favorite items, since they are just so easy to use to add color to almost anything.


And a shot down my table of everyone working with the paints & stamps.

I would post some of what I did, but since I was most focused on technique and not appearance, most of what I did is "unacceptable".  As I work on other projects, I'll post those.

No comments:

Post a Comment