Monday, July 26, 2010

China Glaze

Last week I went to Beauty Brands the annual liter sale.  I picked up 2 purple nail polishes because I wanted one and China Glaze was buy one get one.  And I have found a new favorite nail polish!  I am normally a OPI girl, they just have great colors.  On my toes, OPI works great.  On my hands, OPI cracks after about 16 hours.  So for the most part I leave my hands colorless and just stick to toes.  But I love color on my hands!  So I painted with the light purple last Sunday, toes & fingers.  Wed I added a coat to my hands, but they hadn't chipped or cracked yet and I was highly impressed but still skeptical.  On Sat. I removed it because I was going to a wedding and color didn't match my dress -- not because it was coming off!!  ummm...  WOW!!!  We had to go back today to get something for Brian and I went ahead and took advantage of the sale again, getting a pink and a really light silver with glitter.  I think I'm going to go pink this week, and am so excited at the idea of only having to paint once a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment