Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is a Coach purse


Walking through Saks Fifth Avenue, and what do I find?  A clearance table of purses; sad purses looking for a new home that would care and love them.  And in that table was this adorable Coach tote!  It was love and the tote and I were immediately attached.  It whimpered at the thought of me putting it back down in the clearance bin.  Nothing this beautiful should ever be on clearance; but I reminded it that of all places Saks is a no kill and we would find her a home. Brian rolled his eyes and pulled out the Amex.  I was just glad to be able to give this beautiful bag a home; there is always room in our home for another handbag.  We have plenty of love to share.

1 comment:

  1. There is a reason we are friends. We share the same brain perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete