Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vodka/Amaretto Martini

Those who know me well, or even just in passing, know that I LOVE martini's. Lemon Drop with Citrus Absolute is no-brainer, but occasionally I branch out. I discovered a new martini somewhere in South Eastern China - but it was so good I can't remember which city I was in. Megan & I have ordered this general martini at the Keg a few times, but I think I have mastered it at home now. Citrus Grey Goose, Disaronno, sweet & sour on ice with just a tad of sugar. Stirred.

I have no idea what amounts of each, I just pour, but best guess:
25% vodka
25% amaretto
50% sweet & sour
1/2 teaspoon sugar

It's a great way to end a Sunday night. Grilled chicken, spicy corn and a martini. Perfecto!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. ok seriously.... I will bring the shopping list, when and where can we meet to have this?! house warming?!? miss you lets lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete