Monday, January 11, 2010

my body hurts so bad, it feels good

Well after I fell off the wagon in Oct. with my Asia trip, we are back to the gym!  24 Hour Fitness has Zumba, and well that was all it took!  But that's only twice a week, so we've been hitting the cardio a lot and hard.  We bought such good shoes at Run On that my feet don't hurt.  And I'm pretty sure my eyelids are okay.  Everything in between has been in a constant state of mild pain for two weeks.  Zumba was certainly easier tonight, thank goodness!  I can't believe how far your body can fall after just 3 months -- it's like I hadn't flexed a muscle in years! 

Brian hates it when I say this, but this is what helps me get through it : Pain is weakness the body.

You know what makes me feel better - other than knowing that it will all be worth it - is that Ulta is having a liter sale!  Yay!  Liter for the price of a small bottle!  Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment