Saturday, January 9, 2010

Missing TO

Sitting on the couch, Kaiser on one side, laptop on the other, cuddled under a quilt watching the Cowboys.  I know they are having a SUPER DUPER year.  But you know what -- I miss TO.  They showed the Salvation Army bucket earlier, and I was so hopeful TO would score and throw the ball in again...  but that can't happen.  Dad made popcorn and I wanted a reason to throw it all over the floor - you know - cause I had my popcorn ready!  They may be better -- but wasn't it just more fun with TO?!?

I'm not trying to take away from a really good game.  I love a win, and Roy Williams is playing a great game and has been entertaining to watch. 

But these boys need more ego.  Need more attitude.  If they can't have TO, can we at least get TI in to teach these boys some swagga?

No comments:

Post a Comment