Monday, September 6, 2010

Saturday Crafting


All I wanted to do on Saturday was craft and clean.  So I worked on a canvas that's been in the works a little while, and as it dried worked on this project.  I had picked up this plain notebook up, white all around and knew it needed a little something.  The pictures above is still wet, and sorry you can see the wetness, but I do like how it really jazzed up a plain notebook! 

I painted the whole cover black first.  I pulled a most recently purchased paper pad out from Yellow Bicycle (it was old valentines they were clearancing them at Great American Scrapbook convention this summer).  It was great since they were double sided and I could get lots between both sides of 1 sheet.  I did all the tiles with Glossy Accents from Ranger and Fragments from Tim Holtz.  The back I used the left over scraps and decoupaged on with Martha Stewart glue & sealer.  The bookmark was yellow, and I mushed it through a red ink pad till it was red too.  The wet you see is me gluing the tiles to the notebook, again using glossy accents.  All but the notebook and the valentines paper, you can get at your local Michael's.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment