Tuesday, April 20, 2010

its the little things

*Potterybarn.com

Who would have though Sand Timers would make a comeback?!? I have seen these guys out and in force! And I had to scoop one up! I got mine at Pottery Barn, the little one is 5 minutes and only $6. It's in one of the 6 bathrooms, so come on over and see if you can find it! And no, it's not like a time limit that I'm going to enforce. But honestly, if you need the bathroom more than 5 minutes, it is time for you to think about heading home...

We actually had quite the shopping trip in Pottery Barn this weekend. We got curtains and rods for the family room, breakfast and dining room. Not that curtains are all that fun, but they really do help make a house feel more like a home. 

I also got the garage cleaned out enough Brian can park his truck in it. He's never been able to park in a garage, and I just hope his parking skills have improved enough over the last 4 years of being in a city that he can handle it.

It’s really the little details that make a house feel like a home. And slowly but surely we will get there. Now if I can just find my candles...

No comments:

Post a Comment