Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

This is my latest set of Reduce Everyday bottles.  My 3rd set of Water Week and my 2nd 40oz.  Dishwasher safe, seem to last a really long time, don't leak and come in lots of fun designs.  go to http://www.reduceeveryday.com/ or Container Store to get yours and save the landfills some plastic!


And since I do my part on the water bottle side, I feel free to float in my tub almost every day! This 6 foot ultimate tub took me hours to pick out, and hours for the builder to figure out how to get it in our new bathroom. I can go completely underwater and literally float on top. It's guaranteed to stay at the original warmth for at least 30 minutes. They actually built it with those arm rest & foot rests, but they actually help it take less water. This tub is 25 gallons less water to fill than the last one I had! Pretty awesome, huh? Smart engineering, and one HAPPY girl!  and I love the stone around it, and my milk chocolate walls!

2 comments:

  1. So when can I come over and try out the new tub? Oh wait, you think its weird to have someone else lounge in your tub? C'mon Mer, we were technically sisters, according the Cheval code, so I think its legit. So...awesome. I'll be there next week :)

    Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky jerk.

    jk

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete