Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grandparents 50th Anniversary!

In December 2010, my grandparents celebrated 50 years of marriage!  May we all be so lucky!  The whole family got together for a weekend of, well, family!

My favorite little Christmas tree -  a tradition at Gran's house.


The entire family together - top row: John, B, Susan, Mike, Diane. 2nd row: Dennie, me, Becca, Matt, Brian, Jamie.  Front: Gran, Dylan and Grandad! (more of these to be shared later)

The YUMMY cake! and a video of cutting the cake:
Complete with Diane screaming "shove it in his face mom!"  haha!

The full set up!

I made Gran hold out her ring for me, and style has circled back, it's a classic!  I just love it!

 Me and Becca
Living with paparazzi again...


One camera wasn't enough for B - so he had 2...

Fun times!


1 comment: